Once you’ve taken the first step of connecting Live The Promise to your church, there are many ways to be involved while waiting to begin a Family Advocacy Ministry.
- Learn about vulnerable children within your community and around the world.
- Identify others in your church equally desiring to be involved. Pray together.
- Host a Live The Promise Adoption 101 Video Course for interested families!
- Host a Loaves & Fishes event to serve existing foster families who may attend your church.
- Reach out to your local Child Welfare office and ask about possible Service Projects.
- Identify a lay leader–perhaps yourself–with the passion and willingness to serve as a Lead Advocate, or be on an Advocate Team. Attend an upcoming Church Advocate Clinic.